With the increasing popularity of the mobile version of PUBG, a lot of players want to earn the glory of weapon master title. In this article, we’ll see how to achieve that title.
First understand the requirements of Weapon Master title.
To get the weapon master title, you need to get one kill from the following guns in a single game.
You must be on “Platinum” tier or above to achieve this.
- One kill from a Shotgun.
- One kill from an SMG (UZI, UMP9, Vector).
- One kill from an Assault Rifle (AKM, M416, SCAR-L, M14A4, BERYL M762, QBZ).
- One kill from a Sniper (Kar98, M24, AWM).
- One kill from Grenade.
- One kill from Vehicle.
Few notes for over smarties.
- You cannot kill enemies knocked out by your teammates.
- You cannot kill an enemy with Gun first and then kill by Grenade. Many players try this out but it will not work in this scenario, all you need to do is just kill an enemy by Grenade only.
Winner-Winner Chicken Dinner and Happy Winning!
Do not play too much or a flying slipper may come flying silently and knock you out, and no friend able to save you from your parents. Just play in safe limits.