London is a major hub for data centers, with a wide range of facilities offering colocation, connectivity, and cloud services. Data centers in London provide critical infrastructure for businesses and organizations of all sizes, enabling them to store and process large amounts of data, as well as access a wide range of IT services and applications.
London’s position as a global financial and technology center makes it an ideal location for data centers, with access to a large pool of skilled IT professionals, robust network infrastructure, and a favorable regulatory environment.
Whether you’re looking for a small, single-server colocation solution or a large, multi-tenant data center, London has a wide range of options to choose from.
There are several data centers located in London, UK.
Here are some of the notable ones:
- Equinix LD8: This is a flagship data center located in the heart of London’s financial district. It offers a wide range of colocation, interconnection, and cloud services.
- Telehouse West: Located in the Docklands area of London, this data center is one of the largest and most advanced in Europe. It offers carrier-neutral colocation services, as well as a range of other IT infrastructure services.
- Digital Realty Sovereign House: This data center is located in the heart of London’s Tech City, offering access to a wide range of network and cloud providers. It offers a range of colocation and connectivity services, as well as office space and meeting rooms.
- Interxion London: Located in the City of London, this data center offers a range of colocation services, as well as direct access to over 100 cloud providers and a range of network and IT services.
- Global Switch London: This data center is located in the Docklands area of London and offers a wide range of colocation and connectivity services, as well as cloud and managed IT services.
There are many other data centers located in London as well, ranging from small facilities to large, multi-tenant complexes. When choosing a data center, it’s important to consider factors such as location, security, connectivity, and service offerings, as well as any specific needs your business may have or need in nearby regions.