Computers, gadgets, and anything to do with electronic devices has made human beings their slaves. Well, don’t take the literal meaning of it, but rather human beings are entirely dependent upon the wide use of technology, and how it has been able to help people in their revolution to become a better species. Gadgets as of today have been becoming smaller and smaller, and one could certainly see a trend in which the power of a supercomputer being just the size of the tiny Pentium chip.
If you are looking for laptops that are a bang for the buck, you have to make sure that you put forward a budget to help you select the perfect product for your needs. If you look at the various websites over the Internet, they can help you understand about the perfect laptop for you, in accordance to your current needs. Let’s have a look at some of the best laptops that you could purchase for $ 500 or below. The list is not in the order of the best to the worst, but rather it is a comprehensive list comprising of all the top contenders within this particular budget.
Checkout related articles:
10 Best Laptops Under 500$ for 2016
Here we made a list of best laptops under 500$ for 2016 with all the features and specifications. All these laptops are budget laptops and value for money. Let see all of them one by one.
Dell Inspiron, known as one of the most trustworthy laptops in the market as of today, Dell has certainly made a name for itself by creating powerful laptops. Coming at a price of $489, this is truly an amazing product.
- Intel Dual Core i3- 5015 U, 2.1 GHz processor.
- 1 TB hard disk storage, comprising of a DVD drive (tray).
- 6 inch high definition screen with a pixel resolution of 1366 X768 pixels.
- Default operating system is Windows 10. It also contains a glossy chassis, black in color.
- Battery backup of 6 hours.
- 8GB RAM.
Acer has brought out a product that is a stalwart in this category, and one of the best that one could find in the series.
- Intel Celeron 2955 U processor.
- 2GB DDR 3 RAM, along with 32 GB SSD capability.
- Battery life of over seven hours.
- 6 inch screen size.
- One USB 2.0 and 3.0 port.
- A price tag of $ 300 is perfect for those looking for a notebook in terms of travel options.
#3. HP 15 AF 130 NR
The name of HP in computers is untarnished, and continues to remain so with its stellar performance in the laptop category. This laptop, priced at $474 is certainly a steal considering the options and features loaded in this laptop.
- Windows 10 operating system
- 6 GB DDR3 RAM.
- 750 GB hard disk drive.
- Contains a 2GB AMD Radeon R5 for gaming and multimedia purposes.
- Battery backup of 6.5 hours.
- Excellent display options with 15.6 inch high-definition LED display.
Lenovo is a name to reckon with in the laptop industry, and the chrome book definitely ensures that the people can have a wonderful time with this laptop. There are extremely good a specification for the traveller in you, and at $479, this laptop is definitely a bargain.
- The screen can be unhinged to be used as a tablet.
- 6 inch screen with a pixel resolution of 1366 X 768 consisting of IPS panel.
- 16 GB on-board storage.
- Quad core Intel Celeron N2930 processor.
- 4GB RAM.
#5. Asus X550ZA-WH11
Asus has been a staple factor in the laptop industry, and with its global branding, it now has wonderful laptops in its inventory. This laptop, priced at $522 is a bit overboard, but it definitely has features to help you think about this particular laptop.
- Quad Core A10 7400 processor, with 2.5 GHz that can be turbocharged to 3.4 GHz.
- A display of 15.6 inches that comes with LED backlit.
- 1 TB hard disk capacity.
- AMD Radeon R6 graphics card for gaming and multimedia purposes.
- A battery backup of five hours.
- 8GB DDR3 RAM.
- Windows 10 operating system.
#6. HP Chromebook 11
There is nothing much to say about the HP chrome book, but it is just one of the most versatile laptops that come at a very small budget. Moreover, the brand name of HP will definitely be able to incite a lot of good feelings amongst the people looking to purchase this wonderful product.
- 4G LTE capability.
- 11 inches IPS panel with a pixel resolution of 1366 X 768.
- Comes at a superior price of $ 300.
- Samsung Exynos 5250 processor.
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM.
- 16 GB Flash storage drive.
- 11 hours battery backup.
#7. Toshiba Satellite C55DT- C5245
Toshiba is another giant in the laptop industry, and the laptops that they have made have definitely made a killing in this market. With a price tag of $478, this is truly a laptop worthy of your purchase.
- Touchscreen facility.
- Windows 10 operating system.
- 6 inch high-definition display.
- 1TB DDR3 RAM.
- 2 GHz A8 7410 processor, quad core.
- AMD Radeon R5 graphics card.
- Five hours battery backup.
#8. HP Stream 13
Price at $230, this is one of the most affordable laptops that you could possibly purchase from the stable of HP. The features that it packs in the laptop are definitely something that is revolutionary for such a price tag.
- 3 inch display with a pixel resolution of 1366 X768.
- 32 GB of SSD storage.
- 2GB DDR RAM.
- 1 TB online storage cloud account.
- 16 GHz N2480 processor from Intel Celeron.
- Nine hours battery backup.
If you are one of those persons that work under a strenuous environment than this Lenovo ThinkPad is the one for you. It has a bit of a downgrade when you think of the latest computer specifications, but it does get the job done. A price of $494 is definitely the right pricing for a laptop of this nature.
- Six hours battery backup.
- Superior camera quality with 720p HD web cam.
- 6 inch LED display.
- 8GB RAM.
- Windows 7 operating system.
- 500 GB hard disk.
- 2 GHz i5- 5200U Intel core processor.
- An inbuilt Intel HD 5500 graphics card.
#10. Acer Aspire
Acer has certainly upped their game when it comes to producing the best laptops in the manufacturing industry. So, one could possibly look at this laptop and think that this is the future of this industry. With a price of $429.95, this is certainly well within your budget.
- Windows 8.1 operating system.
- 2 GHz i5 fifth generation Intel core processor.
- 6 inch high-definition LED display.
- 500 GB hard disk capacity.
- 8GB DDR3 RAM.
- Battery backup of seven hours.
- Integrated graphics card.
Above list will sure help you to find out the perfect laptops under 500 dollars for 2016. I will keep updating the list every month. So if you are looking for best laptops under 500, then above list is best for you. If you have any question then, comment below.